What is enCaption3?
enCaption3 R3 is a unique totally automated hardware/software system that can automatically generate captioning on live or recorded video. Using enCaption3 R3, content creators can provide real-time, live captioning to their hearing impaired audience anytime, without any advance notice and without the high costs of live captioners or signers.
Watch the video below to see what's possible with enCaption3.
enCaption3 R3 Benefits:
- Minimize human error by automating the captioning process for live video
- Offer audio transcription in near-real-time (typically within six seconds)
- Improve accuracy with an enhanced recognition engine that picks up patterns of speech from any voice
- Provide around-the-clock generation to ensure that captions are being created when needed
- Set up personalized localization features, which ensure that local venues, individuals and locales are spelled accurately
- Reduce overall cost
- Provide multiple language functionality
- Require minimal operator intervention
Join the growing number of broadcasters that rely on enCaption for their captioning needs.